Cross-Desktop considers many security features in order to make the software trustworthy to our clients. Depending on how Cross-Desktop will be used, different security arrangements have been made.
- The graphical user interface runs in https mode using a 128-bit certificate.
- Entrance by individual user-synomyms and password
- The server is closed up as much as possible. Only ports necessary for communication are used.
- The avoidence of plugins
garanties slime-line communication with the server which again allows as much security control as possible.
- Frequent backups
help to restore data after disk crache.
- The network provider garanties high availability.
- Therefore, the Cross-Desktop service
is as secure as an internet service can be.
Individual installations of Cross-Desktop
- Generally, security can be scaled depending on demand.
- Access can be controlled by firewall.
- username-password can be changed to individual certificate
- Ldap can be integrated.
- File-Management and Backup can be setup to larger storage solutions.